Saturday 24 March 2012

Khasiat Mengkudu 2


Khasiat Mengkudu


John Wadsworth, Food Scientist; Morinda, Inc.
"Morinda produces Tahitian Noni Juice in large quantities, but we still keep all of the important ingredients, like Proxeronine, intact.

Dr. Ralph Heinicke helped us in this endeavor and we are the only company that has Dr. Heinicke's endorsement and his method of testing for Proxeronine. I am 100% confident that Tahitian Noni Juice helps people.

I oversee the entire process of producing Tahitian Noni Juice--from the picking, to the final delivery. We test every batch of Tahitian Noni Juice after each step in production to assure us of its quality. Tahitian Noni Juice is an exceptional quality product."

Dr. Bruce L. Heckard
"I am a board certified family practitioner with a successful practice combining traditional allopathy with proven natural treatments. In 11 years of practice I've not seen a product as intriguing and broadly applicable as Tahitian Noni Juice. This is the first time I have ever endorsed a product."

Doctor Steven Hall, MD. Family Practitioner; Seattle ,WA
"In all of my experience, I've never seen one product so beneficial in so many situations. I recommend Tahitian Noni Juice to my patients and anyone interested in helping maintain good physical health--I love it!"

Samuel Kolodney, Chiropractor New Hope, Pa.
"Once I recognized the wide variety of beneficial effects Tahitian Noni Juice is capable of conferring, I felt compelled to share this product with my patients.

I know that Tahitian Noni Juice has helped all of my patients who have tried it and can help anyone who is looking to benefit overall.

I have directly or indirectly changed the lives of over 2000 people by introducing them, or someone they know, to Tahitian Noni Juice. My personal results have been nothing short of miraculous. Try it - You'll love it."

Nelson P. Rivers, Pharmacist Evansville, In.
"Thousands of lives are being touched every day by Tahitian Noni Juice. I believe it will continue to help many, many people now and in the future."

Jack Souder, Chiropractor Angola, In.
"We have used a considerable amount of Tahitian Noni Juice with our friends and patients. Many have had very good results--some have had spectacular results. The unique thing about Tahitian Noni juice is that there is no worthy competitor nor comparable product anywhere."

Mian-Ying Wang, M. D. Research, UIC College of Medicine at Rockford, Dept. Biomedical Sciences
"By my own experiences and my own eyewitness, I can say with a certainty that noni is a miracle fruit."

Gary Tran, D.V.M. Director, Animal Emergency Center
" Tahitian Noni Juice has been very successful with my family, but I am most grateful to Morinda for my four-legged patients. Tahitian Noni Juice has made my job easier. In my thirty-five years of practice, I have never seen anything like Tahitian Noni Juice ."

Betty J. Carter, M.D. Lutz, Fl.
" This is an exceptional product. I have found that it has helped many of my patients. I would recommend it to anyone."

Wayne Cole, D.O. Osteopathic Physician, Family Practice Providence, Pa.
" Tahitian Noni Juice just makes me, as well as many of my patients, feel better. I never miss a day taking it."

Tom Stone, ND, CNHP, MH Kentwood, Mi.
"In my work as an iridologist and kinesiologist, I have many occasions to recommend Tahitian Noni Juice to my clients. I am pleased with the experiences I have had using Tahitian Noni Juice with my clients and my family. We have had so many positive results that have reinforced our confidence in the product."

Ken Stejskal, Homeopathic Practitioner Hutchinson, Ks.
" I am a complete fan of Tahitian Noni Juice . The benefits it affords are unbelievable and I recommend it to all my patients."

Mona Harrison M.D. Yelm, Wa
"I have noticed that there seems to be a positive response to Tahitian Noni Juice in the body. This is a wonderful discovery for millions of people throughout the world. I believe it to be the most exciting product of our time."

Donald Mantell, M.D., Family Practice Cranberry, Pa.
"The Tahitian Noni Juice products have radically changed my medical practice. I enjoy going to work just to use them with my patients."

Barbara Flot, M.D. Los Angeles, Ca.
"Many of my patients feel they have been able to do things they never would have been able to do thanks to Tahitian Noni Juice . It really seems to benefit all who take it."

Frederick Pryce, PhD Clinical Biochemistry New Orleans, ON, CAN
"I have seen Tahitian Noni Juice benefit my patients. I also use this product personally, as well as give it to my loved ones."

William E. Doell, M.D.
"Twenty-five years of nutritional medicine experience never prepared me for the wonders of Tahitian Noni Juice . This is the most remarkable product I have ever seen."

Dr. Bryant Bloss
Noni juice has been very effective for the majority of my patients. I offer it as a food supplement, Not as a drug, and most of them choose using it. Noni juice has improved not only my life, but the lives of many of my patients.

In all my years at Johns Hopkins, I never had a medicine to work with that could do what this natural product does.
Dr. Neil Solomon, MD, PhD, Maryland's former Secretary of Health and Mental Hygiene, former CNN-TV Health commentator, NY Times best-selling author

I am an orthopedic surgeon and after my personal success with Tahitian Noni Juice, I decided to try it with my family and patients. We all agree that Tahitian Noni Juice has made a real difference in our lives.
Dr. Bryant A. Bloss, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon; Evansville, IN

Being a natural health practitioner, I have recommended Tahitian Noni Juice to many of my patients and have seen remarkable results. I myself use the product and will continue to inform people that good health and well-being can be attained naturally.
Dr. Joyce Boffert, Chiropractor; New York, NY

Tahitian Noni Juice has been very successful with my family, but I am most grateful to Morinda for my four-legged patients. Tahitian Noni Juice has made my job easier. In my thirty-five years of practice, I have never seen anything like Tahitian Noni Juice.
Dr. Gary Tran, Veterinarian; Louisville, KY

I have noticed that there seems to be a positive response to Tahitian Noni Juice in the body. This is a wonderful discovery for millions of people throughout the world. I believe Tahitian Noni Juice to be the most exciting product of our time.
Dr. Mona Harrison, MD; Yelm, WA

This is a great product. If I could only have one product to use and recommend, it would be Tahitian Noni Juice because of its wide variety of uses.
Dr. Donald Murdock, Chiropractor; Chicago, IL

I have seen Tahitian Noni Juice help my patients and family. The product is extremely supportive and beneficial, and I encourage everyone to take it.
Dr. Loren Marks, Clinical Nutritionist; New York, NY

When my wife first presented Tahitian Noni Juice to me, I thought it was another snake oil. After six weeks, I realized that there is enormous merit to the product and began taking Tahitian Noni Juice myself. I noticed that my wife experienced great benefits and I started recommending and using Tahitian Noni Juice in my own practice with absolutely marvelous results.
Dr. Clifford Blumberg, Dentist; Queens, NY

I am a complete fan of Tahitian Noni Juice. The benefits it affords are unbelievable and I recommend it to all my patients.
Dr. Ken Stejskal, Homeopathic Practitioner; Hutchinson, KS

Your health is your wealth, so keep drinking your Tahitian Noni Juice. I use Tahitian Noni Juice to keep me at my best throughout the day.
Dr. Matthews, Dentist; Chicago, IL

Thousands of lives are being touched every day by Tahitian Noni Juice. This is the greatest natural product I have ever come across and perhaps the biggest health breakthrough in decades. I believe it will continue to help many, many people now and in the future.
Dr. Nelson P. Rivers, Pharmacist; Evansville, IN

I have found that Tahitian Noni Juice helps balance and regulate all functions of the body. Many of my patients are taking Tahitian Noni Juice with tremendous results. I have never seen a natural product that works with so many internal and external modalities. I believe that most people would strongly benefit from taking Tahitian Noni Juice.
Dr. Bruce L. Heckard

Tahitian Noni Juice has helped my patients with their problems. It has also helped me to get better and faster results.
Dr. Anas Khalaf
Tahitian Noni Juice
has helped me immensely. I have seen it help other individuals as well. I feel that Tahitian Noni Juice is a remarkable product and can help many people.
Dr. Gordon Hunte, Herbalist and Chiropractor; Calgary, AB, Canada

Tahitian Noni Juice products have radically changed my medical practice. I enjoy going to work just to use them with my patients.
Dr. Donald Mantell, MD, Family Practice; Cranberry, PA

Tahitian Noni Juice contains many nutritional factors. Today, Tahitian Noni
Juice is the best available source of the raw material Proxeronine. Proxeronine may affect so many different and seemingly unrelated facets of health, and Tahitian Noni Juice provides it in abundance. I believe this is a product that everyone worldwide can benefit from.
Dr. Ralph Heinicke, Chemist; Louisville, KY

Many of my patients feel they have been able to do things they never would have been able to do thanks to Tahitian Noni Juice. It really seems to benefit all who take it.
Dr. Barbara Flot, MD; Los Angeles, CA

I have seen Tahitian Noni Juice benefit my patients. I also use this product personally, as well as give it to my loved ones.
Dr. Frederick Pryce, PhD Clinical Biochemistry; Orleans, ON, CAN

This is an exceptional product. I have found that it has helped many of my patients. I would recommend it to anyone.
Dr. Betty J. Carter, MD; Lutz, FL

Tahitian Noni Juice is a must for anyone concerned about their well-being. I've taken Tahitian Noni Juice three to four times a day for nearly a year now. I've noticed so many benefits, and I feel great. Being concerned about my health, and given one supplement of any kind to keep, I'd keep Tahitian Noni Juice, even if it meant moving to Tahiti!
Dr. Roger Soard, Chiropractor; Winchester Bay, OR

I use Tahitian Noni Juice to help my patients. The benefits I've witnessed are phenomenal and I recommend it to everyone.
Dr. Don Metz, MD, Family Practice; Plymouth, MN

Tahitian Noni Juice works better than other products I've tried. Some of my patients definitely feel better after using it.
Dr. Paula Davey, Doctor of Internal and Environmental Medicine; Ann Arbor, MI

I have introduced several friends, patients, and relatives to Tahitian Noni Juice, and they have had beneficial results! I think that you should try Tahitian Noni Juice yourself and see if it will help you the way that it has helped so many other people. It has worked wonders for me.
Dr. Robert "Bob" L. Bodin

In all of my experience, I've never seen one product so beneficial in so many situations. I recommend Tahitian Noni Juice to my patients and anyone interested in helping maintain good health. I love it!
Dr. Steven Hall, MD, Family Practitioner; Seattle, WA

As a chiropractor, kinesiologist, and nutritionist, I have introduced several hundred people to Tahitian Noni Juice with nothing short of spectacular results. Tahitian Noni Juice works wonderfully with the body.
Dr. Jim Marcoux, Chiropractor, Kinesiologist, and Nutritionist; Livonia, IN

Tahitian Noni Juice just makes me, as well as many of my patients, feel better. I never miss a day taking it.
Dr. Wayne Cole, DO, Osteopathic Physician, Family Practice; Providence, PA

Once I recognized the wide variety of beneficial effects of Tahitian Noni Juice is capable of conferring, I felt compelled to share this product with my patients. I know that Tahitian Noni Juice has helped all of my patients who have tried it and can help anyone who is looking to benefit overall. I have directly or indirectly changed the lives of over 2,000 people by introducing them or someone they know, to Tahitian Noni Juice. My personal results have been nothing short of miraculous. Try it! You'll love it.
Dr. Samuel Kolodney, Chiropractor; New Hope, PA

I love Tahitian Noni Juice. It is an absolutely phenomenal product and I take pride in recommending it to everyone.
Dr. Jake Savage, PhD Microbiology; Huntsville, AL

Twenty-five years of nutritional medicine experience never prepared me for the wonders of Tahitian Noni Juice. This is the most remarkable product I have ever seen.
Dr. William E. Doell, MD; San Clemente, CA

Tahitian Noni Juice is a very exciting product. I use it faithfully and recommend it to all enthusiastically!
Dr. Robert Young, Chiropractor; Chicago, IL

In my experiences with natural products, Tahitian Noni Juice tops them all. My patients are experiencing excellent results.
Dr. Maria Odegbaro, MD, General Practitioner; Brooklyn, NY

In my work as an iridologist and kinesiologist, I have many occasions to recommend Tahitian Noni Juice to my clients. I am pleased with the experiences I have had using Tahitian Noni Juice with my clients and my family. We have had so many positive results that have reinforced our confidence in the product.
Tom Stone, ND, CNHP, MH; Kentwood, MI

We have used a considerable amount of Tahitian Noni Juice with our friends and patients. Many have had very good results- some have had spectacular results. The unique thing about Tahitian Noni Juice is that there is no worthy competitor nor comparable product anywhere.
Dr. Jack Souder, Chiropractor; Angola, IN

I personally use Tahitian Noni Juice and recommend it to my patients, with amazing results.
Keith R. De Orio, MD

Tahitian Noni Juice is fantastic! I have found absolutely remarkable results. It has had a phenomenal effect on many of my clients. One of the best results was on an 82 year-old woman. She has experienced a tremendous improvement thanks to Tahitian Noni Juice.
Dr. William Pomfret, PhD Occupational Health; Carp, ON, CAN

In my entire medical career, Tahitian Noni Juice is the most astounding thing I have ever come across. Tahitian Noni Juice's benefits are available to all of us at all ages.
DR. RICHARD WILLIAMS, Surgeon, Family Practitioner .


Tahitian Noni Juice sebagai Media Kesembuhan Bermacam Penyakit

Sejak 2000 tahun lalu, buah noni [pace, mengkudu] ternyata sudah dipergunakan untuk meningkatkan kesehatan khususnya oleh penduduk di daerah tropis. Hingga sekarang ternyata khasiatnya masih banyak dipergunakan terutama untuk menyembuhkan penyakit.

Tahitian Noni® adalah suatu merek yang produk-produknya berbahan dasar daun dan buah noni.

Perusahaan Tahitian Noni International ( TNI ) merupakan perusahaan yang pertama kali memasarkan produk berbahan dasar noni ke dunia. Dengan laboratorium penelitian noni terbesar didunia research center [noniresearch.org], tempat pemrosesan terbaik, memiliki teknologi tinggi yang dikhususkan untuk mengolah tanaman noni.

Hingga sekarang riset-riset perihal noni terus dilakukan oleh banyak lembaga independen, rumah sakit, para peneliti, dan Universitas di dunia. Khasiat Tahitian Noni Juice ( TNJ ) sangat baik, dan telah terbukti dari penelitian klinis.

Tahitian Noni International menjadi satu-satunya perusahaan yang memegang gelar "The Expert in Noni". Perkembangannya tercatat dengan menguasai 95% pasar noni dunia melalui Tahitian Noni Juice. Tingkat pertumbuhan penjualan dan repeat order produk yang tinggi menunjukkan khasiat produk ini benar-benar diakui oleh masyarakat dunia sebagai salah satu media penyembuhan berbagai masalah kesehatan.

Tahitian Noni Juice telah diuji oleh praktisi medis di dunia dengan puluhan patent, 14 human clinical trial, ratusan riset mendukung, ribuan testimoni dari pasien dan profesional medis.

Temukan solusi penanganan masalah kesehatan seperti :
  1. kanker, kista, mium, tumor,
  2. diabetes,
  3. asam urat,
  4. kolesterol,
  5. hipertensi,
  6. jantung,
  7. ginjal,
  8. empedu,
  9. tifus,
  10. maag,
  11. liver,
  12. MS,
  13. dermatomyositis,
  14. syaraf terjepit,
  15. TBC,
  16. tulang rapuh,
  17. masalah keturunan, vitalitas,
  18. stroke,
  19. vertigo,
  20. parkinson,
  21. leukemia,
  22. lupus,
  23. alergi,
  24. dan lain sebagainya

Sebenarnya Ratna pernah mengalami operasi pengangkatan tumor payudara di usia remaja. Pasca operasi, Ratna menjalani hidup tanpa mengkhawatirkan tumor tersebut datang lagi. Karena menurutnya ia akan baik-baik saja. Minimnya informasi tentang pola hidup yang bisa memicu tumor payudara-nya datang kembalipun tidak ia miliki, dan kalaupun pernah ia memerima informasi tersebut, maka ia akan mengindahkan dan tak memperdulikannya.
“Itulah kesalahan terbesar saya,”aku Rana. Namun berkat Tahitian Noni Juice, kini tumor payudara yang sudah berubah menjadi kanker Payudara berangsur-angsur membaik. Tahitian Noni Juice ia percayakan untuk menggempur masalah kesehatannya tersebut.Ratna mengetahui keberadaan kankernya tersebut kira-kira empat tahun lalu. Saat mengantarkan kerabatnya berobat, ia pun ikut mengecek kesehatannya. “Saat itu tiba-tiba saya minta diperiksa oleh dokter di sebuah rumah sakit di Surabaya, saya minta dilakukan pemeriksaan payudara karena, puting saya saat itu masuk kedalam. Dan secara positif dokter memvonis bahwa saya mengalami kanker payudara,”:ceritanya.Langkah medis dilakukan dan sudah pasti berujung pada keputusan dilakukannya operasi. Bahkan Ratna yang juga memeriksakan dirinya di rumah sakit kampung halamannya di Gorontalo, yang kebetulan juga di tangani oleh dokter yang masih kerabatnya, mengatakan bahwa operasi merupakan jalan satu-satunya untuk kesembuhan Ratna. Merasa takut, Ratna menjalani berbagai macam pengobatan alternatif, mulai dari akupuntur sampai mengonsumsi jamu-jamuan tradisional. “Saya terpaksa menahan rasa sakit di payudara karena tidak ingin operasi. Alhamdulillah ada seorang rekan yang mengenalkan saya pada Tahitian Noni Juice. April 2009 menjadi bulan pertama saya mengonsumsi Tahitian Noni Juice. Dengan dosis 3x15cc. “Efek positif yang dihasilkan pasca mengonsumsi Tahitian Noni Juice adalah penyakit insomnia yang telah dialami Ratna bertahun-tahun hilang. “Saya biasa tidur diatas jam 12 malam, sekarang jam 10 malam pun sudah bisa tidur,”jelasnya. Setelah beberapa minggu, benjolan disekitar payudara Ratna mulai mengempis. Dan rasa sakitnya berangsur hilang. “Saya bersyukur kepada Allah SWT bahwa segala ikhtiar akan berujung kebaikan dariNYA. Termasuk Tahitian Noni Juice yang dilimpahkan Allah SWT kepada saya sebagai mediasi kesembuhan atas sakit yang saya alami. Dan sebagai bentuk syukur saya, saya ceritakan pengalaman ini melalui buku Testimoni ini. Semoga bermanfaat.”

Punya ‘Tulang’ lagi.
“Ketika ceck up ke dokter,sel-sel kankernya tak terlihat lagi,sel-sel baik di tubuhnya meningkat drastis menjadi 70%”
MUNGKIN tak banyak orang yang mengalami apa yang di alami oleh Keyla. Pada tahun 2008 lalu,ia tiba-tiba pingsan setelah terantuk (semacam) polisi tidur.Keyla merasa kakinya teramat ngilu,lalu tiba-tiba tak sadarkan diri. ia koma seminggu penuh dan harus dirawat di rumah sakit sejak Oktober-Desember 2008. Selama terbaring,Keyla tak bisa mengangkat tangan dan kakinya. sekujur badan nya lemah tak berdaya.ia bisa bicara,tapi hanya sepatah dua patah kata yang keluar dari mulutnya.Diagnosa awal dokter, Keyla menderita ANEMIA PLASTIC – keadaan dimana sel darah merah dalam tubuh tidak berfungsi,sehingga sel darah putih menjadi lebih dominan. Akibatnya, Keyla seperti orang anemia yang lemah dan mudah pingsan, hanya keadaanya jauh lebih parah. penyakit ini muncul ketika Keyla dalam kondisi tubuh yang droop karena lelah bekerja.beberapa waktu kemudian,diagnosa ini berubah. Keyla di vonis mengidap kanker sumsum tulang belakang.menurut hasil pemeriksaan,sel sel baik dalam tubuhnya tinggal 30%,sedangkan 70% sisanya sudah rusak.karena kondisinya tak kunjung membaik, keluarga akhirnya memutuskan agar Keyla di pulangkan dan di rawat di rumah saja.keadaanya masih parah. ia tak bisa berjalan tegap. terantuk kursi atau meja bisa membuatnya lemas seketika.”saya seperti tak punya tulang,”ucap Keyla. Ayahnya lalu memutuskan untuk memberikan Tahitian Noni Juice pada Keyla.Keyla pun mulai mengkonsumsi Tahitian Noni Juice 4x sehari,masing-masing dalam dosis 60ml.”3jam setelah minum Tahitian Noni Juice, saya pusing, berkeringat dingin dan muntah-muntah.rasanya seperti akan pingsan,”kenang Keyla”.ayahnya panik dan segera mencari info pada IPC TNI. Ternyata itu memang reaksi normal.karena itu,saya tetap meneruskan minum Tahitian Noni Juice. Saya sudah pasrah.apapun yang saya lakukan untuk bisa sembuh.”seminggu setelah rutin mengkonsumsi Tahitian Noni Juice, Keyla merasa jauh lebih sehat.untuk pertama kalinya setelah berbulan-bulan ia segar bugar,tubuhnya pun ‘bertulang’lagi alias kembali kuat.debar-debar jantungnya yang sebelumnya begitu hebat kini mereda.sebulan setelah itu,tepatnya Maret 2009, kondisi keyla sudah normal kembali ia bahkan sudah bekerja lagi.ketika check up ke dokter sel-sel kankernya tak terlihat lagi.sel-sel di tubuhnya meningkat drastis menjadi 70%.bahkan ketika melakukan medhical check up sebagai syarat melamar ke sebuah bank,hasil lab menunjukan Keyla sehat. tak terdeteksi satu penyakitpun dalam tubuhnya. Hingga kini, kondisi Keyla terus terjaga.ia masih tetap mengkonsumsi Tahitian Noni Juice, sedikitnya satu kali dalam sehari.”saya amat bersyukur”tentu saja yang menyembuhkan saya adalah Tuhan.namun Tahitian Noni Juice juga menjadi semacam sugesti bagi saya.kalau kita percaya bahwa suatu akan menjadi media penyembuh, pasti kita akan sembuh.”


1 comment:

  1. ituBola - Situs Judi Bola Online | Sportsbook Terlengkap & Terpercaya

    Situs Judi Online Sportsbook Terpercaya, Terbaik serta Berlisensi di Indonesia. Menyediakan berbagai macam permainan Sportsbook Terlengkap.

    Cukup 1 User id untuk bermain semua taruhan Permainan Meliputi :
    - Sportsbook Terlengkap
    • Sepak Bola
    • BasketBall
    • Esports
    • Dan Lainnya

    Menang Lebih Mudah Disini Serta Dapatkan Juga :
    => Bonus Cashback 5% (Yang dibagikan setiap Hari Seninnya).
    => Pelayanan Terbaik Dengan Customer Service 24 Jam Nonstop.

    Deposit Bisa Melalui :
    => Via Bank Lokal Indonesia.
    => Via OVO, GOPAY, PULSA Telkomsel & XL/Axis Atau E-Payment Lainnya.

    • Minimal Deposit 25,000 | Minimal Withdraw 50,000
    • Proses Deposit & Withdraw Tercepat

    Untuk Pendaftaran Hubungi Kontak Kami:
    - LINE : itubola757
    - WHATSAPP : +85517696120
    - LIVE CHAT : ituBola

    ReplyDelete